CHAT | MESSENGER | FAVORITOS
| IDIOMA:
 Merchant Shares

Favoritos:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0

Total Acessos: 3637 - Total Respostas: 0

POSTADO POR: TamamShamoon em 22/01/2016 00:37:58

PROBLEM:

PVP while Leveling is a complete Joke, you can not compete as a level 20 against a level 45 because u dont have your skill points, WHY IS THIS A THING?!?!?!

SOLUTION:

Please make PVP level caps just like in World of Warcraft. all level 10-15, 16-20, 21-25, 26-30, 31-35, 36-40, 41-45. will complete against each other in there respectful level brackets. WHY HAS THIS NOT BEEN IMPLEMENTED YET!?!?!?!

ADDITIONAL THINGS NEEDED:

Continuing with the level brackets for pvp, 10-15, 16-20, 21-25, 26-30, 31-35, 36-40, 41-45 When u Q for pvp you should have the option to Q for BGS, which is the current 6v6 control points mode. WHY IS THIS NOT BEEN IMPLEMENTED YET?!?!?!?

Seriously this is soooo easy to implement, get it done NCSOFT, this is mandatory stuff for the game and pvp community to get some Cheap Blade And Soul Gold.  Without this feature imho i hate leveling in this game, it is sooo boring, give me a way to level through pvp for the love of god.

Stop trying to make this game WoW, it isnt, it never will be, if you like blizzard so much. go play their game, and stop trying to ruin this one.

Secondly, How many times must i repeat this, this game is released GLOBALLY, This is a translation, they WILL NOT change drastic game elements in a BETA, nor do the Korean, Japanese, Chinese, or Taiwanese game devs give two shits what a bunch of WoW fed entitled "individuals" think. 

Maybe if we stopped being hand fed such EASY games, we might actually put in effort to get better as a whole. instead of demanding things be made easier over and over again. and then.. OMG. we might actually. get to join the global Esport B&S is turning into. 

Or we can apply your idea to NA alone and become the dunce hat of the blade and soul series.. where people point and laugh.

12/07/2016

*** Putzz.com.br ***